[CODE] 128 bitvector patch booboo

From: Mark Gerritsen (m.p.h.gerritsen@STUDENT.UTWENTE.NL)
Date: 04/15/98

Hiya,

I used the 128 bitvector patch from Tony Robbins based on the original code
by Niese-Petersen (the one on the ftp site), and I found it to have a bug
(If it's not a bug, it sure didn't work right for my mud, so there) It
causes problems with closable/pickable/whatever doors and containers.

The patch changes the exit info and container flags too (which by the way
didn't happen in an earlier Niese-Petersen file I saw), and as far as i can
see that's where it screws up.

In the patch below:
 /* Exit info: used in room_data.dir_option.exit_info */

and:
 /* Container flags - value[1] */

you'll see it changes the (1 << 'x') to 'x'... if you drop that bit, and
just leave it at (1 << 'x'), it works fine. ONLY do this with the exit info
and container flags.

Havoc of Dagmarck