Re: [code] doors

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer18@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 04/16/98

At 04:00 AM 4/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Wondering here, I find it terribly annoying that when you try to "open
>door" with 3 doors in the room, after
>the first door is open it says "but it's already open!"
>
>I would imagine fixing this would involve adding a loop to check if
>the current door is open, and if it is go on to the next door and try
>and open it, until it either runs out of doors to open or the current
>door is locked.

Well, i played muds a few years back, and i believe what solved that
problem for me, was typing  open <keyword> <direction>
I don't know if it works in CircleMUD but it solved many a problem
when i was a player.

anyway,

Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder

  |     "Yea, though I code in the Valley of the Shadow of No      |
  | Documentation, I will fear no task: for thy C Book is with me" |
  |          "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"              |
  |     "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."      |