AREAS

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/17/98

from builder.doc in the standard distribution: (RTFM)

     The index files make adding new areas easy.  Instead of cutting and
pasting huge chunks of area files, simply add the new areas to the
appropriate directories and add their names to the index files.  Make sure
that the files listed in the index appear in numeric order.

--Angus