[OFFTOPIC] Status On Quinn

From: peter hartman (wart@KUNTRYNET.COM)
Date: 04/20/98

I recently contacted Quinn's provider on the matter.  His name is Matthew
Roach, his e-mail is af237@frodo.pgfn.bc.ca.  He has also been hacking
accounts on pgfn.bc.ca, so I believe some action is being taken by the
administration there.  He was also hacking accounts on my systems,
kuntrynet.com, and has been removed.  I am not sure if I want to bother
prosecution and legal action, but he certainly will be contacted and let
known of his actions.

His actions are also in violation of the terms of service at PGFN.

If anyone has information or would like to know more about this, feel free
to contact me.

Peter Hartman
mud.kuntrynet.com:4000

"And hand in hand at the edge of the sand"
 -- Laurie Anderson