Re: NEWBIE: adding more levels

From: Julian Buckley (buckley@PC.ELEC.UQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 04/20/98

> I am running CircleMud beta 12 on my Win95 machine with MSVC5.0, and am
> wondering how to add more levels. Currently there are 34 levels, with
> 31-34 being immortal, and I would like to add 54 levels or so. I was
> wondering where and how I modify the code for this.
> Thanks
> -Spencer

Hi all :)

Ref. the above topic --- from what I've seen, a PURE STOCK CIRCLE MUD can
have levels added without any problems.  The lines are in structs.h and
have LVL_IMP 34 or stuff like that --- just change LVL_IMPL to the MAX LVL
you want it to be, and all the immortal levels under that.  Remember,
mortals are always (LVL_IMMORT -1).

Once that's done, UNIX users should update their autowiz.c files
accordingly, and I strongly advise patching in that "upme" code listed in
the faq.