[Newbie] Compile errors

From: Val, Raymond x85849a4 (x85849@EXMAIL.USMA.ARMY.MIL)
Date: 04/20/98

Okay,

To get Circle compile under VC++ 5.0
you need to ensure the following libraries are linked.

kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib
shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib
wsock32.lib

You can change the links by going to Project\Settings\ and under the
link Tab
There is a space called Object/Library Modules ensure that you have all
of the above in the listing.

Raymond Val

Read