not sure to put here for this one.

From: Joshua Ray (avram@GTE.NET)
Date: 04/22/98

Hello Coders Admins Builders and Players alike!  I am makein a web page
dedicated to CircleMUD, and I want to know if there is anything anyone wants
to add to it.  Links to there web site to there mud anything new patches
that arnt on the ftp site stuff like that.  As far as I know this should be
the first CircleMUD site to have its own chat room,  not quite sure put I am
adding one for ICQ users, and there should be a normale one for people
without that wonderful little program.  If you have any art work that you
would like to be displayed please send it to me =)!!!  And any ideas for it
please send those to me to!!!
Thanx,
Avram