Re: adding stuff to player_table

From: Sammy (samedi@DHC.NET)
Date: 04/22/98

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Angus Mezick wrote:

> ok.... adding the fields it the easy part, what about updating them?  Having
> advance_level advance player_table[].level would be easy, but what about gold.
> Don't know if that is going to be much of a problem because I am going to have
> to replace all GET_GOLD calls with functions because we are moving to a currency
> system with denominations, but what about everyone else?  They would need to do
> the same thing?

I now save the player index when a player is saved.  This will probably be
changed before release so that the index is only updated when it needs a
change.

All you need to do is add the gold variable to the player_index_element
struct and change save_player_index to update the gold field on saves.

Sam