Re: Player edit.

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 04/22/98

> > Aye, assume btw, that the final (or pre final, i hate how that goes),
> > will be out tonight.
>
> Just out of curiosity, what would a path editor edit? Paths like the one
> of the mayor or am I lost here? I missed this thread (like a hundred more)
> last month...

        Yep. A way to make mobs do specific events at specific times..
Really nothing original, just an olc interface to a specific case use of a
conglomeration of mobprogs(or scripts), events, and tracking to do
everything that the mayor does, but on a time based (stead of pulse)
system. Of course, the olc was the hard part.

        The only original thing that I added was really just a minute
aproximation to the mud.  Yeah, I know, everyone just _Needs_ that, but I
always hated how it was 1 O'clock  even when it probably should have been
2:59 :)

                                                PjD