[NEWBIE]

From: Joshua Ray (avram@GTE.NET)
Date: 04/23/98

ok i have ne clue whats goin on here i got oasisolc and its all installed
into my mud. i make a zone and some rooms save it intrenaly. AND save
everything that it says when i type olc.  It says the olc database is up to
date or somethin  like that.  I shutdown the mud.  When i restart it the
rooms arn't there and the zone isn't even there...
This really sucks after adding a hundred rooms... anyone got any ideas on
how to go about fixing this...
Thanx ever so much,
Avram