Oasis & index files

From: Jon Barrett (mixtli@SINFO.NET)
Date: 04/26/98

    I was trying to make Oasis 1.6 change index.new file to index, when I
noticed that the capability was already there, but it didn't work.  I
compared the index file saving code to the other Oasis file saving code and
see little difference.
    I did not include any code because my zedit is stock and I remeber
hearing about this once before on the list.  I have tried to search the
mail archive, but it seems to be down.  I there was a fix put out, can
anyone repost it?  If not I can include a little of the code to see if I
could get some help on this. Thanks in advance.
*>-Jon-<*