Re: a new idea on clans

From: Chris Powell (darkness@CHESHIRE.GATOR.NET)
Date: 04/27/98

Not knowing how you have your pk checks setup, where it checks to see if
they can kill each other add
  if (GET_CLAN(ch) != GET_CLAN(victim))
Inssert your own variables.

Chris Powell           * I don't have bugs, I have   * I don't crash, I
http://patch.gator.net * randomly developed features * have random reboots