Re: Quinn is moving again

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 04/27/98

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Knite Hawk wrote:

->Let them laugh in your face, despite the fact that it's over the
->phone...either that, or please, I beg you, take it somewhere besides
->the list...please?

Actually, I doubt they would laugh.  If any of the stories are true,
he's broken several international laws.  Offenses that could result in
a variety of punishments, including fining and confisication of
computer equipment.  In addition, if he has stolen people's code,
removed their name, and put his on it, then he is guilty of copyright
infringement.

->Last time I checked, this emailing list had nothing to do with prosecuting
->and persecuting people, for whatever reasons.

It does, however, have something to do with CircleMUD and the Circle
community (whatever that is).  A simple public announcement about the
current activities of one who is believed to be trying to terrorize
the CircleMUD community doesn't hurt, unless someone (<ahem>) starts a
thread off of it, instead of just letting it alone.  One single
message won't make a difference, OTOH, you've created two or more
off-topic messages by your response.

-> [snip]

Learn to quote.

-dak