Re: [CODE] look_in_room prob

From: Thomas Smith (ibedemigod@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 04/29/98

>After this point, the stock mud source has:
>                } else
>                  send_to_char(world[ch->in_room].name, ch);
>
>It seems to me like maybe you dropped the "else" from yours.

Nope, its still there, but the above is where the problem is.  Also, if
your thinking that maybe its just spitting out above said line after the
roomflag line its not.  I added color to the regular room name line
also. If it was just spitting out the second send_to_char then it should
show the room name in that color and it's not. It works fine not using
roomflags of couse.

-=DemiGod=-