Re: Sit on objects.

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/29/98

At 07:21 AM 4/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>How would i make it so players could actually "Sit" On a chair or bench.
>and when you typed look it would say something like
>
>"Bosstone sits here on a chair."
>
>??? Just think it would be neat.

Code it.  :P  I suggest looking for the furniture snippet, which, although
somewhat free of bug checking, seems to work well.  That's the way, uh-huh
uh-huh, I like it.

BTW, I'm going to comment on the "everybody can have this code but quinn"
thing earlier.  That's kinda pathetic.  Anything I publicly release goes
to anyone who wants it.  It's a community thing.  Even O.J. Simpson got
to plead the 5th.

-B.