[CODE] [NEWBIE] do_look crashing MUD! :-(

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/30/98

JW,

1) if AOL doesn't like it, but them in yourself, we do get paid and so don't
work that hard.
2) check out look_at_target() (i think)
3) VC++? have you run it in the debugger and tried looking at it there?  what is
the point of buying/stealing that program if you are going to get full use from
it?
4) if you are running on unix, make sure you are getting a core file in the
circle/lib dir.  if so, type:
gdb bin/circle lib/core from the circle dir
in gdb type:
info locals
backtrace
info globals

we MUST have some sort of debugging output to help here. No one has managed to
build a crystal ball yet.
--Angus