Re: Quinn, (& sittable objs)

From: Tony Maro (tmaro@TACSYS.COM)
Date: 05/01/98

Not directed at anyone in particular:

Can we enable an age restriction on the list?  So that someone, say with a
mental age of 8yrs or less can't post?  This is really ridiculous.  And, for
goodness sakes, if you're going to flame someone, please run a spell
check!  It takes the wind out of your flame when you misspell words and
just makes you look the part of a fool.

Sittable objects - maybe a flag could be put on each object, saying what
happens...

Like if IS_WEAPON it replies "Ouch!  That hurt your butt!" and forces you
to stand up!
or IS_EGG it replies "Are you trying to hatch that?"
or IS_FOOD it replies "I wouldn't want to eat that now..."

It also opens the game up for something like a magic cushion that you
carry around, drop on the ground and sit on to regen mana.  Or a
director's chair that regen's HP.  Done resting?  Pick it back up and put
it in your backpack...  How about a toy pony or rocking horse...