Re: [CODE] Water Currents - How about teleport system?

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/02/98

How about adding teleport code into your mud?  There should be a patch out
there, and it is in a couple of the public sources too.  This would allow you to
have many interesting affects.  Just add a couple of act type strings to the
teleport struct and you are off and running.  You could use this system to
simulate a ship taking the players across the ocean, or a slide down an
underground shoot. (don't forget to make it !recall)
--Angus