Re: [OasisOLC] Bug? :((

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 05/09/98

At 10:03 AM 5/9/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Try to do these steps:
>zedit new 50
>redit 50
>s   (scripts)
>x   (exit script editor)

I've fixed this and will be releasing PL4 with it fixed. I forgot
the details and my mud server is down at the moment, but
the crash will occur as a result of editing any non-existant
room or object. (Mob's just happen to get lucky. As I
vaguely recall, the bug lies in that the script editor likes to
know if this script is for a mob, room, or object, and in editing
a new XXX, the field that tells the script editor is zero'ed out,
and mobs use value 0.)