Re: ANTI_RACE_FLAGS

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 05/09/98

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Usama Hajj wrote:

> But then you would be using NUM_RACES number of ints.  If you simply
> add another int bitvector to place all your !RACE flags in, you only
> need one int (unless you have a rather large number of races).  This is
> more complex, but more efficient.  Or you could use a bit array, which
> would amount to about the same thing.

I added the ANTI_<race> flags to the normal obj flags, and now that I look
back on it, I wish that I had added them to a bitvector of their own. That
way the rest of the object flags wouldn't be cluttered the the
ANTI_<class> and ANTI_<race> flags. LIke Usama says, it is a bit of work,
but would be well worth it.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke