Private Investigators..

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 05/13/98

        I was thinking, since I never have enough time to be online, that
it would be nice to figure out when my friends are on...sort of got me
thinking..

        Wouldn't it be nice to be able to 'hire' a mob to try and shadow a
player? It would attempt to catalouge the average playing times (when and
how long), how fast they level, mobs they fight, who they group with,
etc...  Things that would be important on a mud allowing player-killing.
Hell, you can even get invasive on em, add a few routines to scan the
communications the tracked player has, find out who they hate, who are
their friends, who they're (ick) mud-sexxing.

        Any thoughts? (And, no, I don't particularrly care about the
privacy issue. I just like to code novel things).

                                                PjD