Re: [NEWBIE]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 05/01/98

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Avram wrote:

> Well i have a really strange error or bug.  When myself and someone else are
> both using editors (oasisOLC) and i try to save the mud crashes.  Ill give
> an examply of when it happened...

Until Daniel gets his crystal ball fixed and loans it to me, or I get
mine out of the pawn shop, we'll need the following from you:

debugger output (1)
source code related to the crash (2)

(1)
gdb bin/circle lib/core
backtrace
list
quit

(2)
The list command should be adequate for displaying the code, but if not,
give us a snippet of code of about 25 lines or so.

If you're running Win95, you'll need to upgrade to a real OS or check
with your helpfiles that come with M$VC to see how to do the debugging.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

  -- Arthur C. Clarke