[OFFTOPIC] Chris' Web Page

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 05/18/98

        I was just curious if anyone knows what happened to Chris's CircleMUD web
page. I have tried mailing him and it doesn't find the address, and the
page link to his page just loops back to the homepage.

ObCircle

        Why is it that sometimes a "light" only lights the room you are in, and
other times it lights three rooms beyond? I noticed this while doing a
scan, because it doesn't register in dark rooms, and I know sometimes a
light does let you show the room name on the exit beyond the first room,
een if it is dark, depending on what light you have.

- Lord Kyu -