www addies

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 05/18/98

lo,

I'm running a new mail proggy, yell if it's not setup right.

I seen recently that somebody has put on their page a zip of
the circlemud source + dgevents +olc 1.6 + something else.

I was curious who that was and where i may find this as I just
junked my testing source and i don't really wish to fool with the
basic addins.

I know this is a stupid post but i DID search the archives and i didn't
see anything relevant...at least not obviously offhand?

baktor