[DG-EVENTS] Some examples and a quick comment on netiquitte thread

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 05/18/98

First the quick comment on the netiquitte thread:
Now I know why they made bulletts.  And yes, I know I can't spell!!

ObCircle:

   I've been having a rough time with pointers getting trashed in dgevents
that I've been writing.  Is there anyone willing to share a watered-down
version of a few they've written so I can see maybe what I'm doing wrong
here?  I don't want to use your events or anything, it's just really
starting to dill my pickle.  That's right, dill my pickle.  Ok, time to go
delete the 20 useless emails I got tonight . . .

Chuck Reed