Re: [DG-EVENTS] Some examples and a quick comment on netiquitte thread

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 05/18/98

>   I've been having a rough time with pointers getting trashed in dgevents
>that I've been writing.  Is there anyone willing to share a watered-down
>version of a few they've written so I can see maybe what I'm doing wrong
>here?  I don't want to use your events or anything, it's just really
>starting to dill my pickle.  That's right, dill my pickle.  Ok, time to go
>delete the 20 useless emails I got tonight . . .

Gimme some time, I'm working on some examples for the DG Events web page.
 I'm working hard on some freelance stuff the next few days, so I won't
be able to.  Hopefully, by Friday, I should have my shutdown event (as
in, set the shutdown/reboot for x minutes later, even can cancel it
before it goes off, auto-warnings too) on the page.  I'm also working on
DG event zone regeneration (which was in the original DG code) and random
DG event for weather.  (How realistic is it that weather changes ONLY
once an hour, and every hour, on the hour)

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press