Re: Netiquette? and help file idea

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/19/98

Daniel? you trying to help or something? trying to get the last word again(more
flame wars have started this way)?  Please just stick to circle ideas like this
one

obcircle: (you know, that thing that all serious people on this list should
include in their mail. (hypocrit))

Ok.. sorry about the above, but I had to.

Here is the idea. (gotten from a player)
an index command for the help files. you give it a word or letter and it returns
a list of all help entries that begin with that word or letter.  Can't be that
hard, I am gonna see if i can munge it up today unless someone else wants to
post something like this.
--Angus