[Newbie] Another silly trigger / GD_events question.

From: Pure Krome (pure@SPRINT.COM.AU)
Date: 05/21/98

Another silly question.

when i try to save a trigger in the game with trigedit
it don't work

the code says this ..

->Oops, I forgot what you wanted to save

So... this is what my quick grep and vi have shown ..
<olc.c>
  if (save) {
    const char *type = NULL;

    switch (subcmd) {
    case SCMD_OLC_REDIT: type = "room"; break;
    case SCMD_OLC_ZEDIT: type = "zone"; break;
    case SCMD_OLC_SEDIT: type = "shop"; break;
    case SCMD_OLC_MEDIT: type = "mobile"; break;
    case SCMD_OLC_OEDIT: type = "object"; break;
    }
    if (!type) {
      send_to_char("Oops, I forgot what you wanted to save.\r\n", ch);
      return;
    }

It's obvious that i'm missing the SCMD_OLC_TRIGEDIT or whatever it is.
Where can i find the code to put trig saving / loadin in ?

is there a trigedit_save_to_disk(..); break; ???

maybe i've totally confussed myself with triggers and stuff ... :(

help me pwease :)

Jussy