Re: [CODE] [QUESTION] Virtual Map

From: Christoffer Lundberg (avatar@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 05/21/98

Yes!! I got it to compile properly. I just removed the
* before symbol in the const char. But, when I type
"leave" at the citygates, the following is shown:

The City of Mierlyn
x <--- some strange symbol appeared here (not an "x" but something else)

You have reached the city of Mierlyn.

It seems as there is some error with the function look_at_vmap_room still.
I've sent it two times (if not three) before so I see it unnecessary to
send it along again. Despite this, it seems to be working properly, and
it was real easy to make it.