Color Defines

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 05/26/98

        I feel a little ignorant asking this, but I was wondering if there are any
other colors that can be defined in the same manner that have been defined
in stock CircleMUD that work for other terminals besides just ANSI. I tried
a lot of different colors, but all of the ones I tried only work with Ansi.
Is there something someoneI am forgetting to define? (I grepped the code
and looked through it with no previal). Maybe the reason that those were
the only ones defined is because those are the only ones that worked for
all terminals? Sorry to waste your time.

- Lord Kyu -