[Newbie] Win95 OLC Add-on Error

From: Mathieu Nantel (nant@VIDEOTRON.CA)
Date: 05/26/98

I recently had the idea of starting my own MUD, with a medium knowledge =
of C/C++.
(Don't blame me for "You should start on another MUD" or this and that).
I achieved compiling CircleMUD 3.11, and then tried to add OLC, already =
knowing it was nice to have it. I proceded as it was mentionned =
(unzipped the files in my src dir, change the makefile),
but it went boom when I compiled the makefile:

olc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _medit_setup_new
olc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _zedit_setup
.....and all the way for all externs there were in olc.c (I checked in =
OLC.C and noticed all
externs were unresolved).

Could anyone help me on this??
If you want to answer "Give up pal, you won't make it", then don't =
reply.
I won't give up...