[Newbie] Racial Death

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 06/06/98

        Gosh, I know I am gonna get it for this one, where as this is really
newbie. I have been going through the code, looking, trying things,
failing, and starting the process over again. Maybe I am just missing this
because it is 4 in the morning and I am still really sick. Okay, enough
rambling. I was looking for a way to make a race be deleted when they die.
I don't want them to see the menu, I want it to give them a nice little
message like "You have lost your soul to your god." delete their character,
then close their connection. I also don't want them to ever have corpses.
All their equipment and gold should be junked. Eek, I'm rambling again... I
am going to sleep, thanks for any help I get.

- Lord Kyu -