[Newbie] [Code] Player Deaths & EQ

From: Adlictin (krobbin2@BAYOU.UH.EDU)
Date: 06/08/98

I am currently trying to modify the code in order to have players retain
their eq and gold whenever they die.  I've gone through the code and
changed make_corpse in fight.c so that it only removes equipment and
inventory if it is a NPC.  I also did the same thing in extract_char in
handler.c.  Now whenever a char dies, the eq and inv don't get dropped,
but they still enter back into the game with nothing.  I believe there is
another ch->carrying = NULL or something like that somewhere but I am not
sure exactly where it is.  I'm sure this has been talked about before, but
I'd appreciate any help.

Adlictin