Credits

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 06/08/98

> For the separate text idea i thought of making a config.c statement that
> allowed it to load or not, and if so, if it would load on demand or load
> at the beginning of the game one time.  I thought maybe since credits
> prolly won't be the hottest thing the morts want to look at, that the
> credits file could be loaded when somebody wishes to see them (yes i
> know there will be a pause).

um..there already is a 'credits' file that came with your circleMUD, as
well as a command, 'credits', that can be used to view this file..this is
the file that people should edit, and add credits to (it says so in the
license)..

i think that making the credits hardcoded is a pretty good idea, and i
think it will result in more people getting credit for their
patches..shrug..

siv