Re: Credits

From: Chuck Reed (master@I-55.COM)
Date: 06/08/98

>i think that making the credits hardcoded is a pretty good idea, and i
>think it will result in more people getting credit for their
>patches..shrug..

Yup, I like that.  I know when I was just putting in patches for my mud
(coding wasn't a big factor at the time :) I had a hard time thinking of
everything I put in when I realized I should put the authors in the credit
file.  The patches could just add a line or too about the patch into the
credit file, yeah, thats the ticket.