Re: [AD] FRA: Builders, Coders, and Admins (fwd)

From: Mystra (mystra@FRADVENTURES.COM)
Date: 06/08/98

Forgotten Realms Adventures is already a heavily modified circle
mud based on TSR's Forgotten Realms.  We are going TOTALLY
realistic to the D&D theme with actual stats, spells, HP, etc.
Thus we are looking for builders, coders and admins
to help us get our mud open to the general public as soon as possible.

BUILDERS:
We currently have Waterdeep: City of Splendors built and it is over 3500+
rooms.  We are working on numerous other projects to give our players
something to do.  If you are interested please send the following
information to loviatar@fradventures.com

Name:
Age:
Availability:
Building Experience:
Why you want to be a part of our team:

CODERS:

We are currently busting our butts to get as much code finalized as soon
as possible.  As we begin to finalize on the layout of the mud, more and
more coders will be needed to help implement special procs for weapons,
mobs, etc.  We also need help implementing the NUMEROUS ideas we want to
implement.  If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please
write to ao@fradventures.com with the following information:

Name:
Age:
Availability:
Coding Experience:
Why you want to be a part of our team:

ADMINS:

We are in need of people that can dedicate the time to helping us get our
HELP FILES, WWW, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, down and online for our players.
We want to get as much online as possible before we open so we need
energetic people to help us come up with good systems for PKILL, RP, Spell
Help, God System, QUEST SYSTEMS, etc.. If you are interested please send
an email to mystra@fradventures.com with the following info:

Name:
Age:
Availabilty:
Admin Experience:
Why you want to be part of our team:

Thanks.. Sorry this was so long.. Thanks again and if you have any
questions please feel free to email me at mystra@fradventures.com.

Mystra