Re: DG-scripts, comm.h sigfunc error

From: Mark Gerritsen (m.p.h.gerritsen@STUDENT.UTWENTE.NL)
Date: 06/11/98

Problem solved.
I needed to run ./configure again.

Btw, I -did- check the code (note I didn't use RTFC) for the
}s and {s that usually cause parse errors (and yes, i found
that out without a book too) I'm a newbie, but not -that-
much of a newbie... Anyway, thanks to all the people that
tried to help :)

I'm not sure exactly what it did, but running ./configure
again fixed the problem, so you won't hear me complaining.
Hope this helps people that run into the same problem in
the future.

Havoc of Dagmarck (Mark Gerritsen)