[code] object not extracting properly

From: Raven Jade Kenago (raventhorne@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 06/11/98

I'm using some code to check for a type of object, if they have it do
some code, then take the object. The search for the object works fine.
If it's held, it does an obj = unequip_obj(obj) and extracts it just
fine. But when it does the inventory search using the following code:

    for (obj = ch->carrying; (obj && !found); obj = obj->next_content) {
      if (GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) == ITEM_BANDAGES) {
        found = TRUE;
     }
    }

When I try to extract the object, it stays in the char's inventory.
I've tried obj_from_char, obj_from_char followed by extract_obj..
nothing
seems to take the obj away from the char. Any ideas why?

Andy