multi.patch

From: Anthony Rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 06/13/98

I was wondering if anyone has messed with this code at all?
 the biggest thing i am trying to change here is the leveling part.
 i got a total of 7 classes, one is not on the character generating list
or to all coder known as the CON_QCLASS part, the thing is when you start
out level one and make it to level 50, you have 2 choices. 1) keeping
gaining exp or 2) multi <class>. this i want to change, i want to make
them go through all the 7 classes and the 7th class and immort hood i want
to make them go on a quest. so my question is at after level 50 avatar how
do i make it so they cant just level to immort and level just to avatar?
 the second part of my question, how can i make them not gain exp after
level 50 of there first class, etc...?
 sorry that this was long..
 Anyhelp is greatly appreciated! p.s Send all flames to me not the list!