Giorgio

From: Edoardo Spelta (espelta@GOEMON.POLITO.IT)
Date: 06/16/98

Dear Giorgio,
I'm not copying anything, your mud hasn't the exclusive for implementing the
wilderness, and my mud isn't the only one who's working on it.
If you were the first(in our Country of course) to add wilderness to a mud
you can't demand to remain the only one, we're rival and we must
'bear' each other in some way...
I hope that you were not the same person who logged on my mud a few days ago
and said
that it was rough, 'cause it qould have been really..rude :)