Re: 'heavily modified'

From: Anthony Rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 06/16/98

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Carlo Mocci wrote:

> So, is your MUD really an heavily modified one ? What have you done for
> justifying this statement ?
>
> Please answer to this question, so we compare our heavily-modified-idea...

 i have to admit using alot of snippets and patches, but i have added in
different types of races other than the ones that come with the race.txt
 i also have added in my own classes and not the knight i have added in my
own wear bits such as tongue wear and navel wear etc.. I have added in a
few new spells like barskin, tidal wave, enviro shell, and flame sword. i
have rebuilt midgaard except for the lower part which is atleast modified
along with my own modified godrooms (actually i added to it and changed a
few things) Mine may not be HEAVILY MODIFIED, but i think its atleast modified :P
  does this qualify ?

 Was just wondering, Who really is too say or even set the standards to
 heavy mod, or slightly. I look at it this way, even though the codes and
patches wheather it be it on the snippet home page or at the ftp site.
 These are still modifications.
 Just adding in my 2 cents :P