Re: Auction System Problem

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@DRACHENBURG.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: 06/19/98

Quinn ShadowStalker wrote:

> hrm, ok Ive taken george's path for bpl12, and hand patched most of it,
> but then I rewrote alot of it, just because I wanted to make it suit my
> own needs,

 So you changed it, and now it don't work. What did you add to it?
Did it work before you changed it? Give us a snip of code, or something.
Show us what you changed.
 If you can't get a core, then add something which will log positions in
the code.
    log("#1");
will suffice so you can tell roughly where it stops and narrow it down.
  You should have done this before you brought it to the list, at least
give us something to go on.

-> Ben