[Newbie] Damage corpse

From: Scorn (scorn@RMI.NET)
Date: 06/28/98

I know this has been asked before but i cant seem to find it in the
archives or in my files.....I get a syserr in my log....
SYSERR: Attempt to damage a corpse. ........also you just lay there dead
forever it seems until you type quit while the mob keeps hitting you or
trying to at least.  Is it missing a is_dead check...i will look at the
code i was just hoping that if someone knows a quick fix i would be
appreciative.....if not ill find it.
Thanks
Scorn
BTW i am running pl11