[CODE] [Newbie] two_arguments bug

From: John Woods (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 06/30/98

I was adding a command to my heftily mocked MUD, don't ask what it's for...
Anyway, I rigged it up as a command, and tested it out. Typed INVASION. Crash.
Typed INVASION 1 1 (with the args). Still crashed. So I went and added logs
all over it, and tested it again. It got as far as logging Two arguments...
and then it stopped, so I realized I must be doing something VERY wrong in
two_arguments. Didn't know what though. Can it not accept char values? Only
ints? Here's the snippet anyway, with the problem line marked with a <---.

ACMD(do_invasion)
{
  char *mobtype, *startloc;
  int value, origin;

  log("Two arguments...");
  two_arguments(argument, mobtype, startloc);     <---

  log("Checking for mobtype value.");
  if (*mobtype) {
it goes on...

Thanks for the help,