Re: win 95 button pusher

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/01/98

> Sorry to bother you all with this but I have been looking for a freewear
> button pusher
> to close the error window under win 95 when my mud does crash and I am not
> at home.
> Can someone tell me where I can get such a thing.

        Hm. I didn't know that such a thing existed.

        I'm assuming that you mean when your mud crashes it sends up that
annoying little "OK-Debug-Cancel" box and you'd like it to just go away.
If there is one of those little things out there, i'd be curious how it
works.  Otherwise, i'd say write a simple signal handler.  Make it
terminate cleanly (exit) if you get a segfault or the like.  It shouldn't
take more than a minute or two - just search for SIG_INT or the like, and
just duplicate the code for SIG_SEGV or the like.

                                                PjD