Re: [Joke]I Steal Code

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 07/01/98

[snip]
> Does anyone actually have "PROOF" that he steals code?
> i didnt think so.

        Personally I do not wish to get into this conversation where as it has
already been gone through once and it is not really relative to the list
and what the list stands for. I can't say if anyone does, well, except I am
able to vouch for myself. I will admit I use a lot of people's ideas and
code (giving them the proper credit in a special help file, pointed to by a
statement at the end of the the help credits and the credits).

        The only thing I have to say about your post is, you forgot you ObCircle.
Please, if some0one has something to reply to this, can we do it through
private email?

ObCircle:

        I have added in races, they work nicely, I have changed my sacrifice code
to allow for sacrifice points by saving a mobs level into V2 of a corpse,
and then being converted to the player when the corpse is sacrificed. That
all works fine, but my usuage for the points still hasn't been able to be
set up. I am trying to Racial skills, though having trouble allowing them
to show on "practice" as well as being able to be practiced. Once I get
those to work right though, I plan on using the sacrifice points for their
racial skills depending on level and each skill. If anyone has any ideas of
questions I would love to discuss this.

- Lord Kyu -