Re: [off-topic] I'm tired.

From: Antioch (jeremy@YAKKO.CS.WMICH.EDU)
Date: 07/01/98

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Leonardo Herrera wrote:

<documented incidents of blatant ignorance snipped>

-
- Oops... and I have more. Please, don't misunderstand my intention with
- this post; I haven't any problems with Quinn himself, but every day I
- read something about this "coder". And I think that this guy is getting
- credits for some other guy's work. This is like if me taking credits for
- some book about english grammar :)
-
- Sorry for the long post, and for my english.

*rofl*
Hilarious!  This is what i've been saying for weeks! He doesn't understand
the concept of passing parameters to functions, yet he releases code...?!?
hmmmmmmmmmm.

<> Jeremy J. Jubenville                  Email: jeremy@yakko.cs.wmich.edu
<> 609 W. Lovell #10                     Phone:
<> Kalamazoo, Michigan 49007

 - After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable
   is music...