[CODE] DG Scripts Errors

From: Leonard Burns IV (lburns@CLIPPER.NET)
Date: 07/02/98

I got a copy of the newest DG Scripts, and patched it into my mud, and
everything works great, I can "tstat" and it looks good, except that for
no matter what I choose, be it greet, greet-all, entry, death, or bribe
it always shows up as NOBITS, and the NArg is always 0. Figured it was
something in my mud, and wanted to see it work in a stock, so I patched
it in and another problem has arisen, same situation, no matter what I
set the trigger type to it is always Bribe, and 0 again for NArg.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Any ideas?

Thanks
Leonard