Possible bug?

From: MUD Account (mud@HAL9000.HAL9000.NET.AU)
Date: 07/05/98

Hi folks,

Just been playing around with Circle 3.0bpl14 and had something strange
happen while I was sleeping last night (was mucking about with it late
before I went to bed).  I created a thief character who I managed to get
killed once before I found myself sleeping at the keyboard and decided to
go to sleep..  Anyway Im looking at him now and hes got -3 Hp out of a
maximum of -3.  Looks incredibly healthy for someone so ill. :)
Looking in the log the only entries are:
Jul  4 13:12:38 :: Wolverine [localhost] new player.
Jul  4 13:12:41 :: Wolverine entering game with no equipment.
Jul  4 13:12:41 :: Wolverine advanced to level 1
Jul  4 13:15:18 :: Wolverine killed by the creepy crawler at The Dirty Hallway
Jul  4 13:15:32 :: Wolverine entering game with no equipment.
Jul  4 14:17:46 :: Wolverine force-rented and extracted (idle).
Jul  4 14:17:46 :: Losing descriptor without char.
The only options in the config.c I changed were:
pk_allowed: yes and pt_thief: yes (which of course should have nothing to
do with this - Im just trying to provide information.  Im going to feel
very stupid if this is normal behaviour - been a while since I actually
played circle instead of being admin/coder :P)
auto_save: yes (I was wondering if its a bug with the autosave code).

Anyway, as always flame me personally if its something stupid and I
havent actually activated my brain today which is the most likely
explanation (A combination of jetlag and the flu is a bitch). ie. dont spam
the list :) <mud@hal9000.net.au>

Jazz