Re: Possible bug?

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 07/04/98

I am guessing that he picked up some eq which put him at -3 hitp
(something -20 or 30 hp maybe).  This will drop his hp down to -3, but he
will still be POS_STANDING (or whatever) until the mud calls pos-update()
(?) or some such function which would happen when he is fighting.

It looks like after he logged in he had a few minutes of activity.
i.e. enough to get his corpse from the newbie zone, and re wear that eq
that brought him to -3.  He probably then rested.  Giving the mud time to
call pos_update, which will put him in position dead, or stunned or
somesuch, which is below the minimum position for most commands.. even
quit.

Just a thought.

Ghost Shaidan
qs.mudservices.com 4000